3.6 cu. ft. Traditional Top Load Washer with H2Low wash system
This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer uses just the right amount of water. The H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing determines exactly how much water is needed, saving resources and delivering a deeper clean. This model also features the Care Control temperature management system, which ensures the water is warm enough to dissolve detergents but not so hot that it leads to shrinking or color bleeding. Twelve automatic cycles, four water temperatures, and four water levels give you exact control over your laundry. And the EcoBoost option uses a lower temperature and higher spin speed to reduce overall energy use.
Traditional Electric Dryer with AccuDry Drying System
Get the results you want with this 7.0 cu. ft. electric dryer that has the AccuDry drying system. This system measures moisture and temperature and stops the cycle when the load is dry, which reduces overdrying. Nine automatic cycles and four temperature settings give you precise control over your drying, while the Wrinkle Shield option helps prevent wrinkles from setting in. The Quiet Dry noise reduction system helps keep things quiet, and a wide-opening hamper door makes it easy to put clothes in and take them out. Get it done right.
- Model # WTW4900AW- 3.6 cu. ft. Traditional Top Load Washer with H2Low wash system
- 3.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- Quiet Spin technology
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- 4 Selectable Water Temperatures
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®
- Care Control Temperature Management
- EcoBoost option
- Model # WED4900XW- Traditional Electric Dryer with AccuDry Drying System
- 7.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- AccuDry Drying System
- 13 Automatic Cycles
- Wrinkle Shield Option (up to 40 Min.)
- Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
- Interior Drum Light
- Wide-Opening Hamper Door
- Extra-Large Top-Mounted Lint Screen
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.