Maxima XL Front Load Steam Washer with the PowerWash® cycle
Show stains you mean business. Whether it's in hot or cold water, you can choose how your clothes get the best cleaning in the industry. The PowerWash® cycle combines extra cleaning action and heated water to fight stains. The Cold Wash cycle delivers the same performance but with added energy savings. Either way, this model offers an extra-large 4.3 cu. ft. capacity you can always count on to get the job done right. Steam cycles fight stains and common allergens, while Maytag® Commercial Technology offers components built to last. This washer also includes a 10-year limited parts warranty so your clothes continue to get the best cleaning in the industry long into the future.
Maxima XL HE Steam Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing
Finish laundry the right way with the best drying in the industry. Enabled by Advanced Moisture Sensing and quad baffles, this dryer combines quick and even performance. It's the perfect complement to our industry-best washers. Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures this dryer is built to last. And the extra-large 7.3 cu. ft. capacity means you'll be doing fewer loads each week. The steam-enhanced cycles penetrate fabric fibers to effectively relax wrinkles and refresh clothes. Plus, you can feel good about buying a dependable product that's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Model # MHW6000AG- Maxima XL Front Load Steam Washer with the PowerWash® cycle
- Best Cleaning in the Industry* enabled by the PowerWash® and Cold Wash cycles
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
- PowerWash® Cycle
- Extra-large capacity to clean your largest loads
- 6 hour Fresh Spin Option
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- NSF Certified Sanitization option with steam
- Steam for Stains option
- Variable speed magnetic direct drive motor
- Model # MED6000AG- Maxima XL HE Steam Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Best Drying Performance
- Extra-large capacity to evenly dry your largest loads
- AutoMoisture Sensing with Quad Baffles
- No hassle water hook-up
- High Efficiency Sensor Drying
- Multiple Drying Temperatures
- Wrinkle prevent option with steam
- Steam-Enhanced Dryer Cycle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.