Dressed to impress, this 5-piece bedroom set exudes a mix of styles, including shabby chic, casual cottage and a touch of down home country. The textured antique white finish works with shelter style headboard with lattice design for a vintage look. The nightstands' two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for quaint character. Each nightstand includes a cross-buck adorned storage cabinet, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction and pair of power outlets and USB charging ports for added convenience. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen headboard, footboard, rails and 2 nightstands
- Made with veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Nightstands in two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white)
- Plank-style tops
- 1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction
- Black faceted hardware
- 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.