Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you'll find this drop leaf counter height dining table set works on so many levels. The two-tone, gently distressed detailing and plank-effect top on the table accentuates the textured antique white on the bar stool chairs-for double the character, and the appeal. Since all four sides of the table fold, you can go from a round table that seats six, to a compact square design in no time. Built-in display shelf punctuates the set with form and function.
- Includes drop leaf counter dining table and 6 bar stools
- Table made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Bar stools made of solid wood with heavily woven fabric upholstered seats
- Fixed shelf and plank-style top on table
- Table with 4 hinged drop leaves
- Seats up to 6
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Counter Height Dining Table and 6 Barstools
||7-Piece Counter Height Dining Room Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.